Clifton Steel brings over 45 years of experience in supplying impact resistant steel and wear resistant steel plate to the Aggregate industry. The company devotes tireless effort to meeting and exceeding the mining industry’s highest quality standards in all of its steel wear plate product offerings. That includes such steel varieties as chromium carbide overlay (commonly referred to as Clif-Clad™), Tensamang™ 11-14% Hadfield Grade and the Tensalloy 400, 450 and 500 steel varieties.
- Chromium carbide overlay (Clif-Clad™) – a bimetallic (made of two metals) product that offers superior strength and corrosion resistance thanks to its extreme hardness and ability to withstand high temperatures.
- Tensamang 11-14% Hadfield Grade – designed to withstand great impact while maintaining good ductility and toughness.
- Tensalloy™ AR400 – provides greater impact strength than other common heat-treated alloys.
- Tensalloy™ AR450 – heated treated steel plate that is specially processed to result in a higher hardness, thereby making it even more wear resistant and more durable while providing predictable performance in the field.
- Tensalloy™ AR500 – offers the most outstanding wear and impact resistance for the toughest, harshest applications in the mining industry.
What’s more, Clifton Steel doesn’t just provide high-quality, dependable impact resistant steel and wear resistant steel plate. The Clifton team also works diligently side-by-side with its customers to customize a steel wear solution that meets their specific needs. Regardless of the mining application or the difficulty of the industrial wear problem, Clifton Steel offers an innovative steel solution to address it. Leveraging a wide variety of industrial wear products and leading-edge fabrication techniques, Clifton Steel delivers the best solutions to its customers’ industrial wear challenges. But it is the excellent results they achieve from using Clifton Steel Company’s steel wear products that keep those customers coming back for more.
Some of the benefits Clifton Steel clients can expect to derive from the superior-grade industrial steel wear plate the company offers are:
- Outstanding durability, during peak production season
- Virtual elimination of financial loss from downtime
- Unparalleled abrasion resistance, impact resistance and wear resistance
- Performance to the highest expectations
- Innovative means of solving even the most unusual or stubborn industrial wear problems
As a result of the full spectrum of abrasion resistant steel, impact resistant wear plate and high strength steels Clifton Steel offers aggregate companies a competitive advantage in today’s industrial wear markets. In particular, because of its outstanding durability, Clifton Steel wear plate minimizes lost production time due to worn parts that would otherwise hamper throughout during peak production season.
Our clients’ bottom line is always at the forefront of the Clifton Steel partnership. The Clifton team works one-on-one with each customer to reduce time and money spent maintaining and servicing different industrial wear parts. An in-house engineering team is poised to help aggregate mining customers design standardized parts to improve wear, reduce inventory and save money.
Take advantage of all the aggregate application advantages Clifton Steel has to offer.